Nice Product - Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid

Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid Review : 5/5

I went to an audiologist and an ear Dr. for an examination for a perceived hearing loss. I had lost approximately 70% of my ability to hear. They offered very expensive hearing aids as a solution but, spending thousands on them was not something I was willing to do. These work great for a fraction of the price. They do take some getting used to but I have no complaints. The sound is great, more than enough volume, comfortable to wear and the battery life is incredible. The batteries last at least 3 times as long as my friends aids which cost him $5,000 for a pair. I've owned them for some time now and there have been no disappointments or failures to function. By Wayne

The Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid is available at Amazon.