Fantastic Value And Effective - Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid

Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid Review : 5/5

First, I want to say that buying two of these hearing for 349.00 is what they *should* cost, and good job to MD Hearing for making this happen. I also appreciate that the hearing aids have two settings for both high-frequency and flat amplification and have good sound quality, with plenty of amplification.

I would like to have some custom-molded earpieces which I know is possible, but the procedure for how to do this is glossed-over on the MD Hearing site. I know I can get my ear molded, but what then? How do I make it fit the Acoustitone Pro?

I would love to see these aids in colors other than beige. Some of us are still young, or care about color, or aren't trying to 'hide' our obvious hearing aids anymore. Standard hearing aids come in all kinds of colors for BTE (Behind The Ear) models now.

I would like to see a Bluetooth connectivity option, which I'd gladly pay a bit more for so I can use these hearing aids with my iPhone/iPod or any compatible device.

Great value overall. My local audiologist wanted $5250.00 for a pair of Oticons (with bluetooth). Even just getting a hearing aid repaired is 250.00!

I can't wait to see what MD Hearing does next...but I hope they add Bluetooth, color options and better instructions for how to get custom-molded earpieces soon. By Daniel G. Burke "D. Burke"

The Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid is available at Amazon.