Great Hearing Aid - Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid

Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid Review : 5/5

This is a well designed and manufactured hearing device. It is my very first hear aid ever, and I use it only when necessary. I have had it for about month and a half. Based on that, I really start to wonder why people, especially, older men want to spend over $3,000 to have one which is supposed to "hide" in your ear canal? This $180 MDHearingAid unit does not hide into the ear canal; instead it hangs over behind the ear and connects the hearing 'bud' with a thin plastic tubing to your ear canal. It has two settings, one is for daily use and the other is suitable for partying environment where there are lots of background notices. It also has a volume control wheel. I have found the both controls are very convenient and intuitive.

MDHearingAid also honestly warns you that NO hear aid, no matter how fancy (aka $3000+) its design, can restore your natural hearing capability, period! How truthful. Indeed, I found that is the case. By Tze Chao "赵 智"

The Acoustitone Pro Hearing Aid is available at Amazon.